Welcome to Beacon!
The Beacon Chamber of Commerce is proud of our city. Our city has a vibrant Main Street and side streets with unique shops, diverse places to eat, wine bars, craft beer establishments and coffee shops. Of course, Beacon is art – especially Dia: Beacon and our local galleries. The Chamber’s Welcome Center located at Main Street and Wolcott Avenues is about a half mile walk from the Beacon Train Station. Our Welcome Center is operated by a volunteer staff from April through November and is a great place to get oriented.
In addition to Beacon’s galleries, shops and eateries, Beacon has some great opportunities for recreation. Mount Beacon, the Hudson River, parks and walkways.
Recent News From The Beacon Chamber of Commerce
- Feb 22, 2017 K104.7's Cupcake Festival 2017 Comes To Beacon, NY Feb 22, 2017
- Feb 3, 2017 Two New Board Members Elected, Re-Elections of Current Board Members Feb 3, 2017
- Jan 31, 2017 Hi There! This Is Our First Blog Post Jan 31, 2017
Recent Events Happening With The Beacon Chamber of Commerce
- Mar 7, 2017 – Mar 8, 2017 Member Meeting: March 7th, at Drink More Good Mar 7, 2017 – Mar 8, 2017
- Feb 7, 2017 – Feb 8, 2017 February's Member Meeting Feb 7, 2017 – Feb 8, 2017
- Jan 31, 2017 – Feb 1, 2017 January's Member Meeting: Board Member Voting Jan 31, 2017 – Feb 1, 2017